Daniel Rubin is an Associate Attorney at Silver & Kelmachter, LLP. Mr. Rubin has dedicated his career to helping those injured by medical malpractice.
Mr. Rubin graduated cum laude from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, where he was a senior associate on the Pace International Law Review and a trial advocate on the John Marshall Trial Team. While in law school, Dan worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Sam Watkins, Jr., Village Justice of Croton-on-Hudson, an intern for the Honorable Mary Anne Scatteretico-Naber, Judge of the Yonkers Family Court, and as an intern at the New York State Attorney General’s Office.
Prior to joining Silver & Kelmachter, LLP, Mr. Rubin focused on litigating medical malpractice claims, as well as personal injury, motor vehicle accident, labor law, and police excessive force claims. Mr. Rubin also has experience working in construction law, trusts and estates, and matrimonial law.
Dan is admitted to the New York State Bar, and the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- Medical Malpractice
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Pace Law School, White Plains, New York
- Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Binghamton University of New York, Binghamton, New York
- B.A. English
- “Pace Law Library Research Guide- Exploring the Origins and the Evolution of the Alien Tort Statute”
- Pace Law School, White Plains, New York 2016
- New York State
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Current Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney