Perry D. Silver
Perry D. Silver, Esq. graduated from the State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law in 1979. Only a year later, he was admitted to practice law in all four federal district courts in the State of New York, as well in the United States Court of Federal Claims.
Mr. Silver gained a valuable professional experience by working for one of the top personal injury law firms Schneider, Kleinick & Weitz in 1992. During this period, he obtained what was then the third largest award nationally for a Childhood Vaccine Injury case in the United States Court of Federal Claims. He is a seasoned lawyer who is well-versed in all areas of personal injury and medical malpractice law.
For over 30 years, he has been a member of The American Association for Justice (AAJ), formally known as the American Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Silver is also a member of the Labor Law Committee of the New York State Trial Lawyers’ Association.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Construction Accidents
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers’ Association, Labor Law Committee, Member
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Current Employment Positions
- Founding Partner